The Power-LOAD™ cot fastener system lifts and lowers the cot into and out of the ambulance, reducing spinal loads and the risk of cumulative trauma injuries. The Power-LOAD™ cot fastener system improves operator and patient safety by supporting the cot throughout the loading and unloading process. The reduction in spinal load helps prevent cumulative trauma injuries. The Power-LOAD™ cot fastener system wirelessly communicates with Power-PRO™ cots for ease of operation and maximum operator convenience. Save yourself from injury. Save your career with Power-LOAD. Ergonomically designed to reduce operator and patient injuries, the Power-LOAD™ cot fastener system hydraulically lifts patients weighing up to 318 kg with the touch of a button.
Center Mount Straight Guide and Center Mount DIN Guides
- Internal guide system maintains cot alignment during loading and unloading for increased performance
- Stainless steel construction for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Grease-free maintenance and pressure-washability for ease of cleaning
- Patented inertia lock system helps secure the head end of the cot upon impact for added safety
- Designed for easy installation to the ambulance floor or tray system
- Conforms to BS EN-1789 and AS/NZS 4535